Stay in touch:

COVID-19 RESPONSE


Print this page

Business Resources

 

SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESSES

An additional $310 billion has been appropriated for the Paycheck Protection Program, administered by the U.S. Small Business Association.

The SBA will resume taking applications APRIL 27, 9:30 a.m.

Under the program, eligible business owners can receive forgivable loans to cover eight weeks of payroll and other expenses. Independent contractors and self-employed individuals are eligible for PPP funding as well.

Funds are limited, so you are encouraged to apply as early as possible!

For more information on the Paycheck Protection Program, including eligibility requirements, approved lenders and application forms, CLICK HERE.

 

QUESTIONS ABOUT APPLYING FOR AN SBA DISASTER RELIEF LOAN? CONTACT:
Sarah Haymaker
Deputy District Director
Wichita District Office
U.S. Small Business Administration
Office: 316 269-6567
Cell: 316 250-5612
Email: sarah.haymaker@sba.gov

Michael Aumack   
Economic Development Specialist & PIO
U.S. Small Business Administration
Office: 316-269-6275
Cell: 202-845-4170
Email: michael.aumack@sba.gov

Kansas Small Business Development Center
Central Office
Office: 785-296-6514
Email: info@ksbdc.net 

 

RESOURCES FOR KANSAS NONPROFITS

Access information on EIDL and PPP loans through the SBA as well as payroll-related relief programs. CLICK HERE

 

USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide

USDA and its Federal partners have programs that can be used to provide immediate and long-term assistance to rural communities affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. CLICK HERE

 

National Endowment for the Arts CARES Act Funding

NEA has $75 million available from the CARES Act. 60% of the funding will go directly to non-profits, and the remaining 40% will go to state organizations. The deadline to apply is April 22. CLICK HERE

 

additional resources

South Central Kansas Economic Development District COVID-19 Funding Options CLICK HERE

National Restaurant Association: Restaurant Employee Relief Fund CLICK HERE

Community Development Block Grant revolving loan program CLICK HERE

HIRE Fund loans for Kansas hospitality businesses CLICK HERE

NetWork Kansas CLICK HERE

Arts Connect Artist Relief Fund CLICK HERE

Growing Kansas

Receive the latest newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Sign Up