Stay in touch:

programs & Services

Kansas: Central To Your Success

Contact UsMeet The Team
Print this page

ROZ Tax Credit Information

How to file for a refund

You may file your Kansas income tax return through the Kansas Department of Revenue's WebFile program to claim the rural opportunity zone tax credit.

Learn about the tax credit requirements

Kansas Department of Revenue

For tax-related questions, contact Kathleen Smith, (785) 296-3081, at Kansas Department of Revenue.

Contact Us

Kathleen Smith ROZ Tax Credit Information Email (785) 296-3081


Exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox

Sign Up