Stay in touch:


Print this page

At the time of filing articles of incorporation, each domestic corporation (any corporation organized under Kansas law) pays an application and recording fee to the Secretary of State. This fee is reduced if the filing is done online.

A corporation classified as foreign (any corporation organized under the laws of another state) must pay a filing fee to the Secretary of State to obtain a certificate of authority to do business in Kansas. More details on this can be found at the Kansas Secretary of State’s office.

Contact Us

Susan NeuPoth Cadoret Director, Business & Community Development Email (785) 296-5298 LinkedIn

Growing Kansas

Receive the latest newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Sign Up