Workforce Aligned with Industry Demand (AID) is a Kansas Department of Commerce program in partnership with the Kansas Board of Regents, developed to address the skills gap in Kansas through development of a talent pipeline. Workforce AID is an industry-driven program that aligns industry opportunities and demands with workforce training and education. Workforce AID is nationally recognized by the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation, and supports economic and workforce development by keeping Kansas businesses competitive and promoting a more robust economy.
Workforce AID will:
- Support and expand recruiting efforts
- Develop short-term, company focused training programs
- Find appropriate training providers
- Ensure participants receive industry recognized certificates
- Deliver a talent pipeline
We encourage a shared model for training costs between the company and the Kansas Department of Commerce.
Learn more about the Workforce AID program.