Advanced Manufacturing Opportunities in BRAZIL
July 14 @ 1 pm EDT
- Anastasia Mukherjee, Senior Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service – Colombia, North Carolina
INTRODUCTION TO THE BRAZILIAN MARKET
- Chris Alexander, Principal Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Consulate General, Recife, Brazil
INDUSTRY AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS, BRAZIL MARKET OVERVIEW
- Achilles Arbex, Director of Global Services, AMT – The Association for Manufacturing Technology
- Sergio Coca, Automation and Business Advisory, Wiser
CUSTOMS INSIGHTS FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING
- Christian Claudet, Customs Broker
- 5 years ago, Brazil’s Government established a public-private sector Industry 4.0 Working Group aimed at building policies to support the development of advanced manufacturing in the country.
- Digital automation using sensors to control processes remains the top technology in use in Brazil. In 2021, 46% of the respondents were using it, compared to 27% in 2016.
- Additive manufacturing has seen increased adoption, with 16% of respondents making use of it in 2021, while only 5% used it in 2016%.
July 14 BRAZIL
July 19 SOUTHERN CONE
July 28 CANADA & MEXICO
TIME: 1:00PM Eastern
REGISTRATION: Advanced registration required
FEE: $50 for all three events
If you have questions you would like addressed during the live webinar(s), please email them in advance to [email protected]