Under the Trade Event Partnership Program (TEPP), the U.S. Commercial Service is partnering with ADIPEC 2022 and is recruiting international buyer delegations from around the world to meet with U.S. exhibitors at the show!
Attracting a global audience of 150,000 energy professionals, 2,200 exhibiting companies, over 54 NOCs, IOCs, NECs and IECs and 28 international exhibiting country pavilions, ADIPEC provides an unparalleled opportunity to connect with a diverse network of individuals and organizations to engage and identify the opportunities that will unlock new value in an evolving energy landscape.
ADIPEC 2022 will also host 4 specialized industry zones:
- Decarbonization Zone – NEW
- Digitalization In Energy Zone
- Offshore & Marine Zone
- Smart Manufacturing Zone
Participate in the USA Partnership Pavilion at ADIPEC 2022
Benefits of Exhibiting in the Pavilion:
- Highly visible destination within the show
- Invitation to USA Pavilion Exhibitor’s Reception
- Business briefings, informational sessions lead by high-level
- Inclusion in online USA exhibitor directory
- High level delegations touring the pavilion
- Marketing and media team promoting the Pavilion and its
- USA Pavilion Meeting Point (exhibitor lounge) with light
- USA Meeting space/conference rooms by appointment
- International Market Counseling Meetings with U.S.
Embassy Energy Specialists attending ADIPEC
- Connections with U.S. Embassy recruited international
buyers at the show
Contact Jodi Munzer, Kallman Worldwide, at +1-201-251-2600
x119 or Email Jodi Munzer.
Attend ADIPEC’s Conference Program
Learn More Here