Stay in touch:

Housing Rehabilitation

Print this page

Local units of government may apply for funds for Homeowner Rehabilitation, Rental Rehabilitation, Reconstruction, Relocation and/or Demolition.

The maximum grants are $400,000. Before a community considers a housing grants they MUST complete a Housing Assessment Tool (HAT) to determine their needs and are encouraged to attend a Housing Interagency Advisory Committee meeting.

Contact Us

Growing Kansas

Receive the latest newsletter delivered straight to your inbox

Sign Up