Get to know the Kansas workforce
Access labor market facts and analysis; employment and wage data; and regional, industry and education profiles in Kansas.
- Kansas ranks 8th in the nation in graduation rates for 2-year post-secondary intuitions. (Source: US News best states ranking 2019)
- Forbes 2020 list for “Best Employers for Diversity,” listed 3 Kansas companies, including Black & Veatch, AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc., and The University of Kansas Health System
- Kansas Civilian Labor Force – 1,480,512
- Nonfarm Jobs – 1,344,100
- Private Sector Jobs – 1,097,400
- Kansas Unemployment Rate – Current rates can be found here